cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to original format

About a week ago, eBay changed its format for My eBay.  Now when I click into My eBay, it shows all kinds of stuff that I'm not interested in.  I want to switch back to the original format that showed "active listings," "sold items," and "unsold items."  How do I do that?  Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Change to original format

It is the new seller hub and you can not change it back once you have it. Ebay reps told me they are switching to it and going to phase out the old selling page. Once the glitches it has are fixed they plan to push it to every one so you might as well get used to it. The option to change your landing page no longer offers the old selling page which is what you had it set to. You can find the old page by going to a watch list page or summery page. Then on the left click on activity tab and select selling. Once you have it pulled up you can save it as a book mark. However as they are not really supporting it there are internment issue that most likely will not be addressed. For now you kind of have to switch back and forth from the old selling page ad selling hub depending on what is not working. For shipping labels and communication with buyers the old page is better. For tracking viewed and watched items the new hub is better.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I too am most unhappy with new system.  Ebay told me people wanted changes....yet there are problems.  My unsold for instance... if click on one way to access it seems correct, yet another way to access I ended up with items already sold, relisted and sold again to some unhappy buyers.  I got no warning for duplicate listing, and why did they end up in unsold to begin with.  Searching for new place to sell, it is slowing me down.  If olx system worked why change, old addage ....if it works dont fix it!!!!!   Not to mention that a 7 day listing goes to unsold, I go to relist and it changes it to 30 day listing that keeps getting listed until sold.  Then i try to change it before hitting relist button and it wont let me.  I call for help they blow me off, because everyone us laughing and clapping so loud (over seas of course) you can barely hear.  Guy tells me, "we are celebrating a birthday" then we get disconnected.  Wow...great business ethics!!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I think they need to justify thier jobs at this point.

Also, community chat is tomorrow 1pm pst. Thats when actual ebay employees answer questions.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I didn't like the Seller Hub when I was first opted into it, and now I like it.

The 2 most used modules that I use are ORDERS and LISTINGS.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 5 of 5
latest reply