cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Technical Problems To The Better Business Bureau

This is the only way to get ebay corporates attention.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Thanks for posting this. I just saw there credit reviews is barely a star & some . Now things are finally making sense.  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Just to be clear-- the Better Business Bureau is a non-profit private organization which sells local franchises which local business can pay to join.

It provides some information on local businesses and mediates disputes between businesses and clients free of charge.

However, it is a business.

It has no legal standing as a court.

Any mediation is just that and depends on finding agreements between the client and the business.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

That is exactly it, however, it usually has a direct contact inside the business, to interface with, at a high enough level, to get the complaint or issue heard by a corportate member.

Versus, calling 1-800 ebay and getting someone on the phone.

It is either an anwser or take a hit for not answering, to your BBB score, and as you can see someone at ebay, cares about their A+ score.

Either way, I am posting this, as my issues are not beiong responded to on this technical support forum, that I have been directed; to by Ebays Seller Help page.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Call for me too

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

This will probably not work as they are like the chamber of commerce. For BBB complaints you have to file where the business is. Since ebay is a global corp this would probably be a issue. Your local BBB most likely will not be able to help. Perhaps if you use ebays head office address in the USA it could work. However the BBB is for brick and mortar business and since this is a online thing the BBB may not even handle issues like poor tech support. Buying some stock and attending investor meetings would probably work better. You can also try your congressman or women but ebay has probably contributed to their campaign or party so it might be like barking up the wrong tree. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Oh, it works, trust me.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply