Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upload more than one photo for new listing 2/19/22

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Cannot upload more than one photo for new listing 2/19/22

I could not load more than one photo to a revised listing. 

Then it changed to NO PHOTOS loading today.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Same with me. Won’t let me upload photos to drafts or new listings. I’m using Chrome. Tried clearing cache, rebooting, and using a different device. Started yesterday evening. 

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

same issues here , mine started on the 17th . PC with Chrome.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Same issues. Started yesterday 2/19/22 and still can't upload today 2/20/22. Only one photo will upload at a time. 2nd photo will get a blue spinning circle that won't stop.  Refreshing does not help. Revising will not work with 2nd photo.  Using laptop windows 8.1.  Restarting doesn't help.  

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

I had the same problem on, 2/19-20/22.  So instead of using the sell similar listing (that wouldn't upload more than one photo as the starting point) I switched to create a listing instead, and it worked fine. No problem with multiple photo's not uploading. Again try create a listing and go from there.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Yesterday, it would upload one, then get to 64% on the second and freeze. If I cropped the first photo without uploading another, it would freeze. Now this morning, I cannot upload any.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Just started the Create New Listing. It took one photo, but when I went to crop it, it froze. 

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Still not working today.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Exactly the same. Tried both Chrome and Edge. Uploads 1 picture then freezes at 37% for the second. No chance for others.... tried both template and new listing. Had this for two days now. Latest attempt freezes at first picture upload. frozen uploading pictures.jpg

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Same here.  Chrome and Edge, two different computers.  Get to ~35% loaded and then it freezes.  It has been roughly 36 hours for me at this point.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

I assume at least some are using Pc as opposed to mobile?  Has anyone tried reverting to the "classic" listing form instead of the "new" one?   If you  go up to the right top of the form, there are 3 vertical dots (periods like)......click on that and it should give you the option to go back to classic form........  it may ask you for a reason, report that pictures do not load.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

SOLVED! (For the moment anyway...)

I went back to Edge and refreshed the page for the 217th time....  a message popped up asking if I wanted to try the new selling app that was compatible across devices. I thought that it couldn't be any worse than the current one so said 'yes'.

The page refreshed and went straight to photo upload..... and all 9 uploaded first try! My item if now displayed in all it's glory.

I'm about to try another upload....

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Interesting! You will see from my note above that I seem to have gone the other way- from the 'classic' to a new form... but still on PC. Come on eBay- sort yourselves out! We pay for this rubbish......

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi there - there are several ongoing technical issues. Please review this post and consider contacting CS if you have not yet been added to the open tickets. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 15 of 16
latest reply