cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my eBay bucks

Hi everyone. I just made some purchases but they didn't result in eBay bucks. When i proceed transaction i saw that i will receive this bucks but as a result when i return to the page with bucks it shows zero.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Can't see my eBay bucks

Did you get a 'special' message about being able to get 'bucks' when you purchase something (which are usually from a 'specific category only')-  (because the everyday regular 1% or so eBay Bucks was discontinued a couple years ago). 

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

sure, i received message with confirmation of 5% ebay bucks on current purchase

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

I'm having the same problem.  I activated the 5% Ebay bucks this morning, purchased 3 items and now it shows that I received $0.00 Earned for the 3 items on my Ebay bucks page.  All 3 listing pages clearly stated that I would receive Ebay bucks on the purchases so I know they were included in the promotion.  I've already contacted customer support about the issue but they weren't any help at getting it resolved.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

If any of you are expecting ANYTHING to happen within a day or 2, you are sorrily mistaken. Wait a week, then complain. 

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

Same issue here.

This has happened once before and they did correct the error and we got our bucks.  I will wait a day or so and try to contact Velvet@eBay.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 22-40-21 Bonus Offer Activation Status.png

...and it does not work...

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

@inceptions 

@eburtonlab 

@jame234 

The people who are complaining about the eBay bucks are not having their rewards shown on the site.  It should show on all purchases made in the time frame specified (12/26 - 12/28) but there is an error in the system and the rewards are not working. 

I have activated the bonus offer 4x over and nothing happens which is why I know that there is an eBay glitch at work.  When we activate the bonus offer, we are unable to "activate" it again, if we try, there is an error message that pops up saying that we have already activated the bonus offer so to be able to go back to this message and "activate" it over & over indicates that there is a problem...besides the obvious "not getting the offer."

😁

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

What were the qualifying items?  Some items or categories may be excluded.  Read the fine details.

krazzykats_0-1672131432806.png

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

If it shows it on the listing as being eligible...then it's included.  I've purchased 3 separate eligible items...none of them have earned me the Ebay bucks.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

I can confirm this. Yesterday I’ve made dozens expensive purchases due to high eBay bucks but non of them were result in my eBay bucks account.  By the way I remember similar issues with eBay bucks a couple years ago. It seems that eBay make this issue deliberately at the Christmas period. 

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

I made a purchase today and it worked just fine.  I'm only having the issue with the purchases I made yesterday.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

No ebay bucks on my first 3 purchase.   The 4th one came out.   Hi ebay please fix this.  TY!

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

Yup, everything I'm purchasing today is good.   The only one I didn't get was yesterday purchase.   Hopefully ebay can fix it soon.   TY!

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Can't see my eBay bucks

My bucks updated today with the correct total.  It looks like Customer Service had to manually go in and add it as it says:  Correction to Bucks earnings from Bonus offer

Message 15 of 15
latest reply