cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRING BACK CLASSIC VIEW!

I don't normally use all caps but in this case it's warranted.  I was listing all day yesterday with classic view, stepped away for an hour for dinner, and returned to find my screen all messed up. 

1) Unable to get back to classic view, and when I click on "my eBay" it takes me to my watched items or overview. 

2) I can't find anything, listings are all over the place in random order, have to click in half a dozen places to see all my items. 

3) Can't see how many views or watchers I have on any items. 

4) When I try to sell something, I get a generic page that won't let me select a category. 

5) I can't see how many listings I have left for the month, but if this isn't fixed, I'll end up forfeiting them.

What a mess!!  Why was there no warning -- or even discussion -- about changing things?  It appears from the notes I've read this morning that A LOT of sellers feel the same way.  Why mess with something that obviously worked for so many?  We should at least be given the option.  Selling, if you do it properly, is time-consuming on the best of days, but will be nearly impossible if we have to contend with this system.  I have been relying on selling more than ever over the past year to make money to pay bills (no job due to the pandemic) and feel sick thinking about having to deal with this mishmash.

EBay, listen to your sellers.  We generate business for you.  Make it easy for us to do so.  Give us the option of returning to use the classic view and its easy way of tracking our listings, sales, etc.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: BRING BACK CLASSIC VIEW!

Hi,

I'll check that out. Today I noticed that when going from page to page, like has be required of lately, that my old "my ebay" showed up a few times (what?!), and then a few hours later it seemed to be totally back, or something is glitching out as ebay programs can do and do.  Crossing my fingers in hope it stays around. Seems right, seems like there's  a life to it, there's a good feel about it, but I may just used to the old ways...but also maybe, just maybe, in that meeting you mentioned they actually accomplished something good.  Things are running much smoother today.  : )

redsrad

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

I agree after 25+ Years on here  Its getting too hard to follow all these changes... Most of them make it

harder to list... Hate the new photo loading... yuk

Senior

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Just tried to edit a photo on a listing  No Chance It dont let you Crop or adjust light and dark etc.

get rid of this new platform  ... you are going to lose more Ebay seller ... help

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Yes. You are clearly correct.

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

A seller has started a thread and has links to Classic you can try

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/THIS-MAY-HELP-GET-YOU-THE-CLASSIC-VEIW/td-p/31808689/jump-to/f...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Let us keep classic view and have the seller hub also. Why do we have to eliminate something that works well? Why is it one or the other? Please bring back classic view as an option work page like active or unsold!!

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

why is my access denied when I click your link?

Message 22 of 22
latest reply