cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention eBay Support 09-27-2023

Box size fields affected by recent change to site.

2023-09-27 box size fields.jpg2023-09-27 box size fields EDIT screen.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Attention eBay Support 09-27-2023

I shipped something just yesterday, and did not see what you are seeing - like zero arrows at all. 

I can see that the arrows are grayed out.

Does anything happen if you try to type the number in? 

Also, you might try a different browser.

I use Chrome but if the change happened since yesterday afternoon, I might be seeing what you're seeing on my next sale.

Maybe @wastingtime101 can offer assistance (provided I tagged them correctly). 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This just started today.

Chrome and Firefox.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

And I called it in, already.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Is that the only order where you're seeing it @donutking ?

You're on bulk shipping and you combined orders. In my experience about 1 out of every 10 times I combine orders through bulk shipping the dims get all messed up. Then I exit the screen and start fresh - usually works the second time.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Ignore my last post. I just opened bulk shipping and see the same. It's a visual issue eBay should look at because they didn't expand the width of the box to account for the arrows, but the function is working just fine. Numbers aren't messed up and the gray up and down arrows work as they should. I can also free type numbers without issue. This should not prevent you from purchasing labels.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@donutking wrote:

And I called it in, already.

I also reported it. I'm seeing it on Firefox but not Safari.

GLORIOUS!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply