cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Preferences Do Not Update nor Offer All Options

I have another selling account I have used for over 20 years. This is a new selling account and I am having a problem with my first listing.

1. When I created the listing, I selected Accept Returns, 14 days, buyer pays shipping. This did not show up in the listing. I have tried to revise it multiple times -it does not change, even though I get all the seemingly correct screens telling me it is revised.

2. The Handling Time drop down box only offers: Same day, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days...period! Under my old selling account, there are many more choices. 

I have not found any info telling me these are restrictions for a new selling account. 

It appears the Listing Preferences box is not working properly. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I should mention: both the Handling Time and the Returns are in a pop up box called Listing Preferences.

Also, I list using a PC, not a phone.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

More.

The Listing Preferences not updating problem occurred in My Ebay.  I had to search community to find how to get to Seller Hub. In Seller Hub, I was able to successfully revise my Listing Preferences.

Only problem was the Welcome - to - seller - hub pop ups that appeared Every Time I went to SH.

I restarted my computer, and it seems to be fixed today. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply