cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Dashboard glitch

Yesterday night when I checked my dashboard I found out that for some reason 

Tracking uploaded on time and validated I don't have my perfect 100%. For some reason, 5 items out of 18 from the same SCAN form did not have any scans even after delivery (according to my report which I downloaded from there). When I went to check on tracking numbers from transaction details I see that on that day I have three recording from USPS during that day which eBay should get reporting from USPS until midnight PT. (I am in ET so it is much easier to get done).

Would you be surprised that after 1 hour conversation with dedicated support representative and supervisor (it took  like 40 min for them to admit that I didn't do anything wrong) they refused to remove wrong information from my dashboard as it is not affecting my business according to their information and it will not possible to remove than. So I lost one percent from 100% and from their point of view, it is not affecting me at all.

One more disturbing note, they have all recording in Universal time, not PT. Now, tell me why everywhere on eBay help they want us to upload everything in before midnight PT when they use Universal time which is PT+7. And again, how PT sellers do survive with this?

trinton@ebay  brian.t@ebay can you help eBay to figure out what time they should use to record our reports and why it is not possible to remove the wrong recordings from seller's record before it will damage my standing with eBay? I can provide more information via emails if you need it.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0