Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with ID for this crackle glass vase please

I would appreciate some help with this blown crackle glass vase. The only pontil match I could come up with was Blenko but I don't believe it's a Blenko piece. It'g got a somewhat smooth broken pontil but no other marks. It's about 6 1/2" tall at it'...

IMG_2022.JPG IMG_2019.JPG

Help with ID for Art Deco type glass candlesticks and.....a few other things

Good morning. I went on a bit of a shopping spree and I would really appreciate some help on a few things. First up is this set of candlesticks. They are quite heavy. No marks of any kind that I can find. My first thought is Fostoria? They are 9 1/4"...

Milk glass compote with lid, ID please.

I thought this would be easy to find, but not for me anyway! I found the compote without lid on a google image search and it was listed as L.E. Smith, but no pattern. I have tried thousand eye, circles, dots. Stands about 10-1/2" tall with lid. Any h...

FullSizeRender (129).jpg FullSizeRender (130).jpg IMG_2963.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID'ing cobalt glass jar, handpainted. Northwood?

I have a cobalt blue glass jar with a lid and handpainted decorations all around that are very similar to the decorations on marked Northwood glasses that I have. I can't find any marks on this. Would greatly appreciate any help in identifying this, ...

DSCN8151-f.jpg DSCN8154-f.jpg DSCN8157-f.jpg DSCN8160-f.jpg

Could someone help me ID this old Coffee Pot

I was hoping that someone could help me ID and date this coffee potThe design appears to be hand painted possible over a transfer pattern, the color is definitely hand painted.Base has no maker mark but does have some numbers as shown.If I had to gue...

Resolved! Majolica? Planter Saucer or What? Glazed Frogs Dish Help Pls TYIA

It's 11" x 3 1/8" tall I saw nothing exactly like it A few said it was either majolica or majolica like I am assuming mine would be like or just a glazed piece There looks like a scribble, signature or on the bottom Can you make it out? I tried rubbi...

IMG_0872.JPG IMG_0875.JPG IMG_0876.JPG IMG_0877.JPG

Please help to id small pottery bowls

I have an assortment of 7 small pottery bowls. All but 2 have a mark on the bottom that looks like a te but I cannot find anything with that mark. Found these at a yard sale and almost everything at the sale was scandinavian, I don't know if these ar...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors