Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pottery Stoneware Jug ID Help Please

I have a stoneware pottery jug that I know nothing about. It is a dark brown with reddish color (looks like flames) coming up from edge of the bottom and scattered throughout. It stands 8" tall and about 7" wide at the widest point. It has about a 2"...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying this Wedgewood pattern please?

My daughter was given 6 of these plates by her future mother-in-law. She was going to use them as everyday plates until she saw the Wedgewood mark on the back. She tried to identify them on Replacements.com but after looking at 39 pages of patterns, ...

IMG_4225 (2).jpg IMG_4225 (3).jpg IMG_4223 (3).jpg IMG_4223 (4).jpg

Belgium Drip Glaze Pottery Candle Holders Thulin?

Looking for an ID on these candleholders. I can't see any maker's mark other than "Belgium" in block letters on the bottoms. Could they possibly be Thulin? This is not my area, and any assistance will be greatly appreciated! -kyal

DSCN8296.JPG DSCN8302.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Minton? 1937

Don't know if anyone can help with this? It's part of a dessert service. I was told Minton 1830s. Do you think that's correct? Why doesn't it have any more marks? Thanks!

IMG_7172.JPG IMG_7788.JPG

HELP - Pottery Mark on Tea Set

Good morning fellow eBayersDoes anyone recognize this pottery mark on this lovely tea set? Looks like a bird under mountains or something. Possible time period would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance. Colleen

Most Marked as Helpful Authors