Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help identifying Ceramic Stoneware Kokopelli? Santa Fe? Native American? Asian? Piece.

Hi, I need help identifying the maker of this Ceramic / Stoneware covered cheese dish.Kokopelli? Santa Fe? Native American? Asian? It has a makers mark of three lines on the sides. Please see photos. Thank youDennis

Hand Blown Black Glass Roman Style Vase - Help with orgin? Age? Anything....? :)

I am hoping to identify the orgin and age on this unique black glass vase. Appears to be hand blown with what I'm assuming is the original price tag on the bottom. Pictured as found. Thanks in advance for sharing your expertise

DSC05491.JPG DSC05492.JPG DSC05488.JPG DSC05489.JPG

Unknown Maker Pottery Vase Information Request

This is the third of three discussion topics that I am posting today. Found at local thrift store, this heavy earthenware vase is about 12 inches by 9 inches and features plants and a fawn/deer on the front. Red painting has been applied (you can see...

DSCN9247.JPG DSCN9248.JPG DSCN9249.JPG DSCN9250.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Iridescent Glass Low Candle Holder? Info Request

This is the second of three topics that I am posting. This is a small (roughly 4.5 inches across and a couple inches high) piece of purple iridescent glass. It has a "slag" look when viewed from the bottom, and there appear to be small squares of app...

DSCN9258.JPG DSCN9259.JPG DSCN9260.JPG DSCN9261.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help identify this smokey clear grey/black glass cake stand, please TYIA

Not sure whether the color would be grey or black or??? I could not find any markings and I don't know a lot about glass. I tried looking it up by color and cake stand and didn't find anything similar. There is a set of two and one appears to have co...

PqLJshIGSUCllnHI84KgYQ.jpg 4kTCAXL9SdWtjRrRARWrpQ.jpg niMsYwwNTG+IC772fMx0Fg.jpg iVyz35buSxyuk0K3QR03Yg.jpg

small Franch vase need help ID

I bought this some time ago and did the research on the signed vase but lost my notes. All I remember is the artist is from France but for the life of me I can't read the signature. Hope someone knows and let me know. Big thank you in advance.

IMG_1370.JPG IMG_1293.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors