Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identity of crystal stemware mark

I have four Bohemian cut to clear crystal wine glasses, each a different color. Each also has etched onto the base a stemware mark that I have not been able to identify. Does anyone recognize this mark? If so, I would very much appreciate knowing mor...

Potties I'm Back - Please help ID Italy Italian Pottery Pitcher Maker

Here's an 8 1/2" tall pottery pitcher marked on the bottom ITALY and what appears to be IE312? The glaze on the inside is pinkish brown as is the handle. The outside is beige with serrations around the outside diameter of the cylandrical body of the ...

What is this?

Can someone tell me what this? I'm having a hard time finding out what this is. I'm also not sure if it's a real Royal Copenhagen, all it has are the three waves and not the crown.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can Anyone Identify Pottery Backstamp/Name?

I have 4 pieces of pottery here. 3 have the same name ZANDAR and marks, (measuring 3" to 5" tall) 1 piece just has an AC on the bottom, (measuring 3 3/4" tall x 3 1/2 " top". Possibly just home hobbyist as I couldn't find Zandar anywhere. Any ideas a...

Italian Sgraffito pottery-Ugly vases

Hello, I am seeking help identifying two vases I found today while driving home.what is their age and possible value? To be honest I find them ugly, if they are worthless will throw them in a Goodwill donation bin. Any help is appreciated. Thank you ...

Salt and Pepper Shakers - your thoughts please

So these are from the 50's and the person who owns them wants to list them. In this era of not wanting to offend anyone, they are unsure if they should go ahead. I told them I'd bring the question to you. Are these offensive. They depict two little A...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can you help identify the pattern and year on this Noritake Plate

Hello, I have an 8.1/2" Noritake Plate yellow trim with a raised flower pattern. The mark is a wreath with an M in red. I have looked at so many pages of patterns on replacements with no luck. I would love to know the pattern and year. Thankyou for y...

Help ID candle holder-TIA

Well it's been quite some time since I've been to this board, hope everyone is doing well & Happy Memorial Day weekend.So I have been searching and searching and I cannot seem to find the maker/pattern name for this candle holder.Measures 7" x 5 1/4"...

P1010002.JPG P1010004.JPG P1010005.JPG P1010006.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors