Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pottery Marking Bear with a Crown

Hello eBay World! I have racked my brain trying to figure out the maker of a pottery dish with a lid. It looks like Wade or Irish but I cannot find an example of it anywhere. The bottom of the dish as well as the lid are stamped with a bear walking w...

20180127_160500.jpg 20180127_160456.jpg

Antique armorial porcelain boxes

Hi,Anyone have an opinion on these small boxes? I left the old stickers on them in case there is a clue. The writing appears to be Spanish but I can't make out the last word. They looks like really old Chinese export porcelain blanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Identifying Japanese Plate

Note the emblem. I’ve searched and searched to try and work out if I should just throw this plate away! I’m wearying if searching through my grandmothers things and disposing rightly of them. I thought I’d seek the counsel of the ‘brainstrust’. Any i...

F780135F-E19B-4C61-81BB-D3F3FB875313.jpeg 9682FF9E-067D-4C81-BD2F-CBC5013C22C0.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dating Lenox pieces

I've inherited several Lenox salt and peppers & figurines. I've had no problem assessing their value, but I would like to include their date of manufacture in my listings. Does anyone know where I might find a Lenox archive or something?TYIA!

Former Pinned Posts

Hi all, It's been a long time, but I'm finally getting back into selling "breakables." When they went to the newer board format, were the pinned posts archived? Back several years ago, I pinned a list of websites for reference and I no longer have my...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help IDing 1950's California pottery figurine of Sally Rand.

I need help identifying the maker of this 1950's unglazed figurine. It is marked on the base...but I have been unable to find a match for the mark. It measures approx. 9" tall. It is unglazed. There are several 'tool' marks on it....which leads me to...

IMG_6571.JPG IMG_6574.JPG IMG_6575.JPG IMG_6580.JPG

Large old terracotta bowl 1800's?

Hi, I have this large 11 1/2" diameter terra cotta bowl that appears very old and possibly made in Italy. There are no markings that I can see. Any idea of the age of this piece? Thanks in advance for any help.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oriental vase

Does anyone know anything about this vase? Coming up for auction so these are the only pictures I have. What does the writing say so maybe I can start from there. Probably just another import.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thoughts on these ceramic vegetables

Got these from the estate of a wealthy collector. They are so detailed and signed on the top but having trouble making out artist. Would these just be decorator pieces? Curious as they are large and we'll detailed. Cheers, Justin

German Beer Stein Schlossbrau Jettenbach

Hello I see there are very many Beer Steins on eBay I cannot find another like this after looking at maybe 500 steins. It has WW marking which tells me it is 1960-1984 is it considered salt glaze and what is the crest on the pewter lid. I don't know ...

Glass Baking Dish

I have five red and white banded small, round, heavy glass baking dishes marked "ovenglas guaranteed" and the number 1506. I have found nothing on the internet to identify the maker or age. Any help?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors