Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help ID glass bowl please.

Nice blue glass bowl measures around 8in across 2ish in deep. Silver overlay - that has a nouveau style. No markings. Thinking maybe French opaline but this is just a guess. I don't collect such things and would like to see if it's worth listing. Tha...

0314191756.jpg 0314191755.jpg 0314191747c.jpg 0314191747a.jpg

Marked Sevres? Meissen? Dresden? Porcelain scent bottle help please!

I have this beautiful little item. I think it is a scent bottle, has a roller ball inside the flip open metal lid. There is a tiny mark on the rim of the metal when opened but even with a loop I cannot make it out. The bottom of the bottle is marked ...

IMG_4231.JPG IMG_4233.JPG IMG_4219.JPG IMG_4220.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Small cut glass bottle sterling lid with brush what is it for?

I have a 3.75" tall cut glass bottle with a sterling lid and a natuaral fiber brush. It may be crystal because the bottom is very smooth and clear. I can find a lot of bottles with silver lids, but nothing with a brush. Nothing with the glass cut in ...

027.JPG 028.JPG 029.JPG 030.JPG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Green elegant glass enameled? silver overlay oriental motif vase. Please help id.

Please help id this vase that measures 7 1/2" tall with a 3" wide by 2" deep hollow base. The scene looks to be painted enamel with silver overlay scrolling and rectangular grids. I have searched Ebay, Worthpoint and google images with no luck. Thank...

Puzzling engraved glass vase help needed

I am not having any luck in my research on this vase, so I am hoping someone here can shed some light. It is heavy crystal about 10" tall and 7" in diameter. Bottom appears molded with the engraved scene and design. My first thoughts were Bohemian un...

IMG_9694.JPG IMG_9695.JPG IMG_9696.JPG IMG_9697.JPG

Resolved! Unusual bottle..

Found this at local salvage store, any ideas on what it was used for. May have been a liquor bottle as faras I know, I put blue mouthwash in it..

20190603_121551.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Blenko ? 13" Large Decanter Jug

Hello, wondering if this is Blenko ? It is blown glass, very large multi color. It is about 13 Inches tall and 10 Inches wide. It was found in a basement with some other mid century things that had not been touched in many years. Thanks !

IMG_0022-Optimized.JPG IMG_0024-Optimized.JPG IMG_0026-Optimized.JPG IMG_0014-Optimized.JPG

Resolved! Crystal glass covered candy Button or Block pattern - any idea of maker

So I know that several companies made the Button or block pattern, not sure how this one fits is it button or block...lol. It pings like crystal...your thoughts on possible maker. It is approximately 8 1/2" high to top of cover - all thoughts appreci...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this maker correct?

These figural vases I bought seem to be consistent with others I found online which are Grafenthal Bisque German Porcelain Figural Vases Unger Schneider. Mine are not signed but they do have a date on the back that I think says 1837. Do you think I h...

IMG_7571.JPG IMG_7573.JPG IMG_7574.JPG IMG_7575.JPG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors