Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anyone know what glass company uses a Caeser head with greek key design around it?

I have a beautifully blown red glass decanter with stopper. It has an etch mark (I think its etch except it looks yellow) on the front that is almost invisible until held up to light-The closest thing I have found to compare it to is the Galliano Fer...

Please help Id old Chinese vase w/children playing

This vase is beautiful! It is 5 1/5" tall by 3 1/4" square shape. Blue on white with 2 different scenes of children playing leapfrog and I believe London bridges. The other 2 sides are symbols and each has a red stamp. The symbols and stamps and the ...

EAPG Ruby Stained Glass Beer Stein (?)

Good morning all. I've seen similar patterns but would like to be certain this is as I described in the title. It is 13 1/2 " overall and etched on both sides are trees with underbrush and an elk. I'm trying to find out the manufacturer and possible ...

IMG_1821.JPG IMG_1825.JPG

Resolved! Funny face pottery lid Please help ID Maxwell??

Unable to identify this funny face (jar) lid or whatever it is... Has a impressed mark on the bottom rim, circle with 2 lines inside. and another mark on the outside, embossed square with a line inside corner to corner (like 2 triangles together). Th...

Resolved! Prussia covered cheese dish

Have a Prussia's R S covered cheese dish. All the others listed on Ebay are calling them "reproductions". How do you tell the difference between real and reproductions? When were the reproductions made?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Id help please mid century double handle vase

Why do I always find things that I have no idea what they are? lolThis is 4 1/2" tall x 8 1/4" to ends of handles. The opening is 3" x 1 1/2" . Glazed all around, in and out except the bottom of feet. The inside looks like it could be 2 pieces but I ...

Resolved! Royal Worcester expert?

Good morning. I have some antique Royal Worcester bowls that are 2 sizes. They are rim soup shaped. 1 of the sizes is 9 1/8" diameter which is typically called a large rim soup (the regular sized ones are usually around 8" diameter). The other bowls ...

IMG_1419.JPG IMG_1425.JPG

Help with pricing Porsgrund Porcelain TeaSet

I’ve been able to identify the set we have as Porsgrund Pottery from Norway; pattern PRG 96 from sometime in 1887-1937. We have a tea pot, sugar and milk containers, 12 bread and butter plates, 12 cups, and 12 saucers. Replacements.com used to have t...

Art Pottery Help?

Grabbed this at a local thrift. I dig it but no idea if it is worth maybe listing here. Figure I would try an ask. It's a large vase. No markings. Looks like it is done with higher skill than the average potter. 3 cubist heads on front. Any suggestio...

0702191620.jpg 0702191620a.jpg 0702191620b.jpg 0702191620c.jpg

Resolved! Marked Art Nouveau Vase ID Help

Hello- Just need some help identifying this small Art Nouveau vase. I was thinking it could possibly be Czech Amphora. Any ideas? It is marked on the bottom with the numbers 10811 over a capital I. Stands about 6" tall. Thanks

20190629_202308.jpg 20190629_202451.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors