cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Is This?

I know it's Lenox and it's gold and ivory.  There's no pattern name on the back and I have no idea what exactly the item is.  I sell a lot of dinnerware and haven't come across this shape before.  I've tried looking under Lenox oval, Lenox gold & ivory  9 3/4", Lenox condiment, Lenox asparagus, Lenox underplate and can't find anything close.  It's 9 3/4" x 5 5/8" and is 1 1/4" tall.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

What Is This?

It looks like the Eternal candy tray, LINK. Made after 1965.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What Is This?

Could be “Olympia”.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

What Is This?

Thank you, but I think the gold around the edge is too wide/thick for Olympia. Any idea of what the item is used for?
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

What Is This?

Could be Lenox Eternal. The Presidential has the wide gold rim, also but I'm leaning towards Eternal.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

What Is This?

Thank you - any idea though of what it's used for?  I've looked for underplate, celery dish, asparagus dish, tray and more and just can't find anything like it. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

What Is This?

It looks like the Eternal candy tray, LINK. Made after 1965.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

What Is This?

I believe Supernature is correct but I personally feel you could list it as asparagus or candy because of the depth.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

What Is This?

Thank you ssssoooo much - that's it!  It's been one of those things that I've had in my 'to be listed' room for several years as I could never figure out the pattern or what the thing was!  I so appreciate your help!!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply