Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Glass shell vase - need help please

This little beauty measures about 4 1/2 inches tall. Would love some info on age, maker, and ideas for description. Many thanks for any help you can provide!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help w/pottery bottle jug

I have this tall and heavy bottle or jug, not sure. It is pottery and glazed. The bottom and inside is not glazed. Appears to be a hand painted floral motif. Measures about 8" tall to top of rim x 4" wide x 1 3/4" top rim. I do not see any maker mark...

Help Identify This Bowl

Not sure when or where I acquired but would really appreciate any help identifying. It is approximately 10 1/4" long, 5" wide and about 3" tall at the ends. It does not ring and the points seem faily smooth.

Resolved! What Is This?

I know it's Lenox and it's gold and ivory. There's no pattern name on the back and I have no idea what exactly the item is. I sell a lot of dinnerware and haven't come across this shape before. I've tried looking under Lenox oval, Lenox gold & ivory ...

Help with 19 inch pottery ID

Can anyone tell me what kind of pottery this is? Just bought it at my local GW for $8.00 and hoping it's worth selling but if not, I need a cane holder for my antique canes but honestly I don't know if it's yellow ware or cream ware and I won't prete...

Need Help Identifying the Maker of this Bowl. Antique 1800's?

I found this bowl at a garage sale for a few dollars. I sent some pictures into sothebys to get some help in identifying the markings, but nothing came about. So I am reaching out to the ebay community in hopes that SOMEONE can identify the maker.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors