cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Royal Doulton pattern - ID needed

Hoping someone will know this unusual Royal Doulton pattern. It looks hand painted, shades of pink, black and teal.

(Descriptive words would be a bonus too lol, I'm at a loss - almost a sunburst design?). Any help is appreciated!rdpink1.JPG

rdpink2.JPG

rdpink3.JPG

rdpink4.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Royal Doulton pattern - ID needed

With those initials, could be a hobbyist painted blank. It looks like a giant eyeball--now there's a description that will not help sell it.
Janet
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Smiley Very Happy  - maybe just go with Atomic. Nice mid-century colors. I like it. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I thought of eyeball too, lol. I didn't realize Royal Doulton did blanks for hobbyists - always learning something new here!
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Yes, I like atomic much better!
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

See the source image You could try searching Royal Doulton England patterns on replacements. Here's a mid-century pattern I found on images, Desert Star.

Sometimes the artists made things for themselves at work, so maybe the initials could be that too, idk.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Makes me think eye of a hurricane.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Nooooo! You can't say the H word right now Rubiano - although  I see it too. Had to move my car twice in an hour when Barry came to town a few weeks ago.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

First thing I did was look through all the patterns on Replacements - sadly no luck.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply