cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help identifying Red Wing Pottery-# 168

I can't seem to find anything that matches the pattern or the # 168.  The bottom is marked with the Red Wing Pottery and number 168 but when I search the number nothing comes up.  Is this a planter or is this a jar with a missing lid?  If anyone can give me the pattern name and more details that would be greatly appreciated.IMG_5886.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need Help identifying Red Wing Pottery-# 168

There was no link. Were you unable to go to the worthpoint web site? Here is an actual link to the Red Wing Collectors Society: http://www.redwingcollectors.org/23497/ask_the_experts/artware/red-wing-vase-168
Janet

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Look at the foliage pattern on this vase.

search?client=tablet-android-samsung&biw=800&bih=500&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=vnkyW-7rDquz0PEPmp2hkAw&q=red+wing+pottery+vase&oq=red+wing+pottery+vase&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3..0j0i8i30.22438.25950..26896...0....103.735.8j1......0....1.........35i39j0i24.fTIftH

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

There are a ton of these on worthpoint.com. Red Wing Union Stoneware made art pottery from 1926-36, according to one site.
Janet
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for your help but I was unable to pull up the link
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

There was no link. Were you unable to go to the worthpoint web site? Here is an actual link to the Red Wing Collectors Society: http://www.redwingcollectors.org/23497/ask_the_experts/artware/red-wing-vase-168
Janet
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you so much for the link to the Red Wing Collectors Society.  I was really surprised to read the estimated value of $90.00.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply