cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Help on Navajo Pot

Hello board members.  I'm trying to list a piece of pottery marked TW Navajo and I keep getting a "Oops" message and warning about listing Native American pieces.  I have tried to list in under Collectibles, Native American and filled out all the blanks.  Research tells me this is a Theresa Whitegoat piece.  I even tried listing as Non-Native but it still won't let me.  I had it listed last year under the same category with the same information.  I read through the rules and I don't see where I went wrong.  What am I doing wrong?  Thank you for your help.  I want to get this right!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When that comes up you just have to click "ok" not "revise your listing" - they are just warning you the piece must be a real Native American piece not in the "style of" Navajo
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The oops message is all gray, covers the screen and I can't get rid of it.  All I can do is hit back and of course, that saved each attempt to list in my draft folder.  May have been a glitch on my screen.  I'll try again today.  Thank you for responding.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply