Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ID Bird & Branch Dinnerware

I have the opportunity to purchase a set of dinnerware, all unmarked but appears quite old of white porcelain dinnerware with black and gold decor of various birds and tree branches. Shown is the water pitcher. Sponge Gold on rims. No idea who made i...

Listing Help on Navajo Pot

Hello board members. I'm trying to list a piece of pottery marked TW Navajo and I keep getting a "Oops" message and warning about listing Native American pieces. I have tried to list in under Collectibles, Native American and filled out all the blank...

Please Help Identify Glass Artist

I have two candle holders (I believe that's what they are). I have studied and searched (what I thought the name was) for hours and have come up empty. Any suggestions on where I should look? I know nothing about glass. Thanks in advance!

Need Help wit 1980s pottery mark

I found several pieces recently bearing the same mark but have not had any luck identifying the artist. Any help would be appreciated. The first one is a large Platter it is marked on the bottom with the stamp and inscriped "Looking into star history...

vaseline glass frog

Hi, I have a vaseline glass frog, looks just like Boyd's Jeremy, but my husband couldn't find a mark on it. I tried last night and again today, and the system won't let me load this question with the pics, but I'm sure the person I bought all this va...

Vase help please

Picked this vase up at a sale. It is very attractive IMO but there are no ID marks of any kind that I can find.It is a beast at 7 lbs.Ht: 10.5ins width varies but mouth and bottom are 3 insA friend told me it is hand blown because of the hole in the ...

Would like help to date and ID a Lladro Pottery Crawling Baby, please

Hi Potties: I have this Nao/Lladro crawling baby figure, good size, but forgot to measure when taking the pics. I found a website with Lladro marks, but not this exact one. I'd like to date how old this is and also identify the model number if possib...

lladro1.jpg lladro2.jpg

Help Identify Chinese Vase

Hello, I am trying to find out what those symbols on the bottom of my vase mean. Also, if possible, I would like to find out when it was made and if it would be worth anything. Thank you for your time and help in advance!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors