cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indiana Glass Kings Crown Footed Tea

Found these yesterday and purchased them to keep. Was curious about the year produced and could find no comps for this size/style and that only piqued my interest. Are these difficult to locate "in the wild"? Extremely thick and heavy, but smooth clear glass. Any insight appreciated. There were 5 and I got them all but it seems filling out a set may be near impossible after finding none.

20220403_073841.jpg

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Indiana Glass Kings Crown Footed Tea

I think you have Tiffin-Franciscan, King's Crown.  See at replacements.com.

Janet

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I think you have Tiffin-Franciscan, King's Crown.  See at replacements.com.

Janet

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I checked there first before coming here - I thought Tiffin had oval thumbprints whereas these are round? That has been one of the mental landmarks I've carried for years. 

eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The image there shows the thumbprint impressions are round like mine. Also out of stock. Guess I am making do with 5 unless I get lucky again. Thanks for your guidance!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply