cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glassies- Clear Glass Paneled Scalloped Bowl

Hi there,

Guess it's my day for getting stumped! This clear glass scalloped paneled bowl has the look of Heisey but no mark. I am thinking it could be Westmoreland's #1776 but could not find any to compare it to. Am thinking the star in the bottom looks Westmoreland.  Am I right?   The bowl measures 7-3/8" in diameter and stands 3" tall. 12 panels -  Maybe Imperial???

Any help is much appreciated.

TIA

Kathy

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Back again with another guess. Could it be Chippendale by Ohio Flint; Jefferson Glass Co.; Central Glass Works? It not marked krys-tol. Just looking at the style of the star in the bottom.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

will be back with another photo so you can see the starwill be back with another photo so you can see the star

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

december 11 2017 019.JPG

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Just found that Indiana made pieces with a similar star so that's another possibility. Hope someone can help me narrow it down.wink

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Back again with another guess. Could it be Chippendale by Ohio Flint; Jefferson Glass Co.; Central Glass Works? It not marked krys-tol. Just looking at the style of the star in the bottom.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Have settled on Krystol for id.  Just remembered the Krystol Kabinet site and when I checked, they did make a 7" nine panel bowl. The scallops are beveled just inside the rim like Krystol. The number of scallops varies with the piece.

http://krys-tolkabinet.com/colonial1.html

http://krys-tolkabinet.com/index.html

A good site to bookmark.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply