Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I wanna be sure I am write Delinieres & Co mark Plus any guesses on the flowers?

I searched and thought that the mark looks like Delinieres & Co but I would like to be sure Also, does that mean it is Limoges? It is not marked France. Please, any guesses on the flowers? Thank you for any help and have a great weekend!

ID This Waterford pattern please!

I have a pair of 6" WC crystal candleholds I need to ID..I have been going through the Rplmmts listing but there are so many.I hoping the waterford experts can help me so I can list themTIA!!

IMG_1036.jpg IMG_1035.jpg IMG_1037.jpg IMG_1032.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Glassies- Clear Glass Paneled Scalloped Bowl

Hi there,Guess it's my day for getting stumped! This clear glass scalloped paneled bowl has the look of Heisey but no mark. I am thinking it could be Westmoreland's #1776 but could not find any to compare it to. Am thinking the star in the bottom loo...

Need Id on this small round bud vase with boy with dog and fruit

Hi, I am trying to find country of origin on this small green glazed bud vase with hand painted boy with dog and fruit. I am thinking Austrian but not sure. There is a small red mark on the bottom but cannot make out any of the letters. Any comments ...

for show.jpg close up w ruler.jpg vase top.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ID This Waterford pattern please!

I have a pair of 6" WC crystal candleholds I need to ID..I have been going through the Rplmmts listing but there are so many.I hoping the waterford experts can help me so I can list themTIA!!

IMG_1036.jpg IMG_1035.jpg IMG_1037.jpg IMG_1032.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japan Cloisonne Vase ID

Hi, I bought this Monumental Japanese Cloisonne Vase with Bamboo Motive. There is an Artist Mark on bottom and two tiny marks on side of silver rim top and bottom. Size is 18 1/4".Please ID maker, age and approximate value. Thanks!

cloisvas1.jpg cloisvas2.jpg Cloismark.jpg

Identity of chop mark, studio mark?

Can anyone identify this asian mark? It looks hand made except for the bird. There is some crazing but not much. It's 7 in tall and 6 in wide. My pictures always flip, sorry about that.

bird1.JPG bird2.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help identify signed, stamped, antique porcelain from Germany

I have additional photos; I can only post 4 here. My mom gave me these lamps; the set has been in the family and passed down. I see a signature; for the life of me I cannot read it (I tried several ways; I attached the clearest photo here). Both piec...

Help identifying vintage porcelain chandelier from Europe

Hey, everyone! I was referred to this board by the kind folks over in the antiques discussion area. Hoping someone here can give me a bit more insight based on the following info. My Mom purchased this porcelain chandelier (photos below) in Bavaria, ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors