cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number for ebay customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

accidentally deleted my method of payment, now it will not let me choose paypal again?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Try going to the Pay-Pal site and see if you can add it back in from there.  Quick check I don't see a way to do from eBay side. 

There is no phone number for eBay CS, you would need to use the Help-Contact that on every page.

You can use the debit or credit cards you have on file to pay. Personally, except for purchase outside of eBay, I have not used Pay-Pal for quite a while. I use the same funding source Pay-Pal is pulling from, my checking account or credit card. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

When you go to pay for the item the option to use paypal should be there.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I just deleted my Pay-Pal account as a test. When doing so, I got a notification that I would need to re-add it to my wallet to be able to use Pay-Pal. If it does still show as an option in the payment window after deleting, you might be able to click on it which might open a window to reinstall it.

Clicking on add payment source in the payment management window, only allows credit or debit cards to be added. If you have a Pay-Pal credit card, that should load the same as any other. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

In case there is any interest. I just bought something after removing Pay-Pal from my account as posted above.  As a test, because it still shows in the drop down as a payment source along with Google Pay, I clicked on it. It opened a window that would have taken me to Pay-Pal to complete the transaction. Not wishing to do so, I backed out and paid in my normal way. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply