cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay needs to come out with reloadable gift cards or no fee reloadable debit cards could help a lot

a reloadable gift card or no fee reloadable debit card for shopping online a no fee no min bank account for shopping would be nice thanks 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ebay needs to come out with reloadable gift cards or no fee reloadable debit cards could help a lot

@heahopf0 wrote:

a reloadable gift card or no fee reloadable debit card for shopping online a no fee no min bank account for shopping would be nice thanks 

Hi @heahopf0! I'll be sure to pass this suggestion along, thanks. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@heahopf0 wrote:

I would prefer that they concentrate on fixing and running their broken website first.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Yeah that's wright we should have to be forced to  refer to bank car they could charge monthly fee of some sort? $ 5.00 mo?  That's would allow us to bid without  any concerns if some body else took my funds  or something I don't like regular prepaid cards at stores.  Ebay wants our funds and I want my  items from EBAY  NICE JOB MY FELLOW EBERS GOOD VIBE ARE COMING .

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Good vibes are coming too EBAY I FEEL IT THANKS FROM ROBBY!!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

This is an old thread from August of 2022.

If you have a question or concerns you want to discuss with fellow eBayers create your own post instead of piggybacking on an ancient one, thank you.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You would be better of with a credit card.  Debit cards are lacking in protection.  Also for some reason eBay has been rejecting the Visa gift debit cards you can buy. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Do you mean the AI bot in the back?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply