Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Payment

Hi i am from Sweden ( so i hope you understand my english) and i bought an item from a seller, when i try to pay i get a message : the seller does not ship to your location, what do i need to do to be abble to pay for the item,/Anita

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need to decline cancellation, system not allowing it

A buyer sent a message to me that she accidentally paid on an order and meant to do a "request for invoice". She wanted to know if she could do a cancellation. I started typing a message to let her know not to cancel, I can do a refund of the overpai...

Resolved! Managed payments TOOK MONEY from me instead of DEPOSITING!

I had a payment about $2400 "paid out" to my bank account Nov 6. Everything in the ebay payments says this is a positive deposit and not a bill or a fee. It says "Payout for payout ID xxxx Sent to xxxx Bank *xxxx" I checked my bank statement this mor...

I am in Canada will I be able to be paid on the ebay adult site with the new ebay managed payment

Hi, everyone I was wondering if I will be able to receive payments easily since I am in Canada selling vintage adult magazines on ebay.com adult site, (because paypal is not an option of payment when you are in Canada in the adult section)many thanks

Customer has bought a item, but the money hasn’t hit my account yet, I just switched to new format

Hi I’m kinda confused on why I haven’t received my money yet even though it says it’s sold and payment has been received. I hope this isn’t a scam... any suggestions on why I haven’t Recieved the funds is apprieciated, my thinking is that I just chan...

Resolved! Payment Method

Hi! I'm a new seller. I haven't ever use PayPal so I wonder that PayPal is safe and easy to use or not ?Thank you!

WHat is up with Ebay Payment Policies?

I just went in to bulk edit some of my listings from BIN to auction and the payment information has been changed to payment policies? And now I have to go in and edit this all? I went to my preferences and I see TEN pages of these! What is going on? ...

Paying Direct Outside eBay thru PayPal

Hi. I'm new. I need answers specifically.I paid thru eBay by PayPal to a new seller (feedbacks only as a buyer not seller). My purchase is in transit right now and will be arriving soon, but the seller is asking if he can get paid directly thru PayPa...

Refunds

How do you give a small refund to a buyer after they have paid with a debit or credit card? When they used PayPal it was easy.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Managed Payments-NO Payouts in weeks

eBay customer service has really failed me. I have not received any payouts in over a month. For weeks nobody could tell me what the issue was. Finally, one person said that I needed to submit a canceled check, because my bank statement didn't contai...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors