Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Checkout in Dollars

Hi, I'm in Eu and my currency is euros, I've just purchased something sold in euros from a seller also based in europe. When I went to checkout the payment price has changed to US dollars. What is going on here, I've never had this happen before, it ...

Resolved! How to make sure my payments are setup correctly

Hi all, I am new to this and have setup a store, I do not have ebay managed payments, although I did apply for it. I attached my banking information and a paypal account to my seller account. Is this all that is needed? Would there be anything else I...

Funds for auction are "On Hold"

I sold an item on 12-07-2020 and item was paid for on same date. The item was shipped and delivered on 12-14-2020 . The funds have been placed "On Hold". Why?

Cant login to Pay-pal

i have a new number and pay pal is giving me trouble trying to login and update my info. They now have locked my account for too many login attempts. I have money that I received from a sale on eBay and more payments coming soon. I wanted to know if ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer made accepted offer, but wants to deal outside of eBay

Hiya!had a buyer make an offer in eBay with the “make an offer” tool I had enabled. The offer was fair, so I accepted it. They now want to talk about price/shipping etc outside of eBay. I’ve gently suggested we keep things inside eBay because I know ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Checkout problems with foreign sellers

I’m in the US and I make a lot of international purchases. Until today, I’ve never had any issues, but now I’m unable to checkout with two different Italian sellers who have both stated that they ship anywhere in the world. The items are books, so it...

Donations

My chosen charity has not received a payment from Paypal Giving Fund since I signed up for the managed payments system. I've been invoicing and paying to the Giving Fund but the charity has not received a donation. Anyone else have this problem?

Paypal Giving Fund

My chosen charity has not received a payment from Paypal Giving Fund since I signed up for the managed payments system. I've been invoicing and paying to the Giving Fund but the charity has not received a donation. Anyone else have this problem?

email received

Hi my name is Maurice and yesterday I received an email from ebay saying that they are going through some change and require my registration in order that my sells are not interrupted and they are as are asking for my banking information ,I was wonde...

ebay: no more monthly bill

Got an email saying in part: eBay has created a simpler and more modern billing process to pay your eBay fees and expenses. Beginning in late March, eBay will phase out the billing of selling fees and expenses via a monthly invoice. Instead, eBay wil...

User avatar by Guide
  • 75 replies
  • 17 helpful

seller identification

Has everyone who lists items for auction been directed to provide social security numbers to EBAY inn order to continue to list items ?

Gift card payment error

So I recently bought a gift card to partially pay for a pair of sneakers. I redeemed the gift card and it seemed to work well, I logged into my PayPal and was about to place my order but I wanted to double check if I was ordering the right size so I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors