Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not getting paid by E-bay

E-bay switched me off the managed payment account and I am not receiving payments as indicated on the sold listing. How do I get my money??? No customer service available anymore....SAD!!!

Gif card redemption

I purchased a Ebay gift card at a store for $200. but when I enter the code in the site, the message says, gift card cannot be found. Did anyone else have this issue and how did you resolve this. the store says it is not their issue and getting any o...

Managed Payments - Payments missing.

Hi everyone. End of January i had to switch to Managed Payments (i actually had time till Feb 14th) but i just wanted to get it done. So i did have some sales and the first transfer to my bank was on FEB 2nd and another transfer on FEB 3rd.The money ...

If you're a managed payment seller you may be getting screwed

It is come to my attention that eBay has been paying its sellers the cost of the item plus shipping to Erlanger but then once the item gets to Erlanger they are charging us for shipping labels which we have not received payment for thus creating a pr...

Listing Coins & Managed Payments

Can sellers enrolled in Managed Payments list coins yet? I just got the invite to join by June 15, but I don't want to rush to enroll if it's going to cause me to have to end my listings. C.

Weekly Payout schedule for Memorial Day week

I have my accounts set up to be paid weekly on Tuesdays. I did not get my weekly payout yesterday, so I just assumed that everything is pushed back a day due to Memorial Day. There's still no sign of a payout today though, so I'm starting to wonder w...

Is this change really saving me anything??

EBAY now direct deposits funds to your bank -- and not to PayPal -- in order to "save you PayPal fees". But are we really saving money? I sold a book for $106. They subtracted a fee of $15.43. So the fee percentage is 14.6%. That seems higher than be...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping in new managed payment world of ebay?

Since we now have to wait until our money is rec'd into our bank account ( 3-5 days),I will have to change my ship time from 1 business day to 5 business days to insure that the money has hit my bank account. I will miss Paypal since money was automa...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

New payment policies.

Someone buys something from me. I used to get paid right away. Why do I have to wait so long? Am I doing something wrong? Do I have something set up incorrectly?

Ebay fees on taxes & shipping ... unacceptable!

Final value fees on sales tax & shipping should outrage all sellers! Hope you hear this Ebay. You need to change. I like the platform and do not wish to leave but I will. I'm back after a long hiatus from Ebay & things have changed for the worse. I'm...

no message on sold item

well here we go got a sell yesterday on one of my item supposed to ship 6/2. Well that should be the case but no one has notified me of money received even though buyer has paid.....ummmmmm

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Constructive criticism for managed payments

So I, like some other sellers, am frustrated with managed payments mandate. Basically I'm not willing to set up a separate bank account for Ebay when I already have my Paypal account. I had a couple Ebay accounts but there's other good venues for the...

• 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Cobro de más

I was charged 3 times for two products I recently purchased, please return the overcharged money, isneisy

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors