Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment in person

I live close to seller ,is item is expensiveI want to pick it up And give payment in person . Can I do this and how. i’ve already contacted seller no response

out-sourced **bleep**

when will Ebay get rid of the under-trained "off shore" low wage "customer service" (not) who fail to comprehend English - give stock answers that fail to answer the question(s) asked -- i just had a conversation that i specifically asked to be recor...

Won the appeal and funds not returned

One of my buy has open a case by telling item was not delivered, ebay refund the buyer. Since the item has been delivered I applied and won the appeal. This was happened on 23rd July 2021.Since that I have not received my money to PayPal. Since that ...

Resolved! Buyer Cant Pay

I went to buy an item today. But I was not able to pay there? I bought the item successfully before and there was no problem. Plz Help.

About the Payment method

Hello !I try to buy a product but for the first time, eBay said that choose another payment. Then I added another bank card now also say please try another method. I need to best suggestion for that.Thank you all

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't pay

My Ebay details is correct. But I can't pay in my debit card. "Please check your payment details or use a different payment option" why do display this msg?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors