Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! EBAY SPAMMING MY INBOX WITH MULTIPLE PAYOUT ACCOUNT DETAIL DEMANDS

So i just updated my account details so i can receive my due payments and then received an email saying "your payout method has been updated" Not even 10 minutes later three...yes - 3 - identical emails popped up asking to update my bank information ...

fraud check payment

I was asked to call the buyer he didnt like tying on a cell phone sent payment by echeck bank callled today said the check was stolen and report it since the transacton didnt concludethanks to my bank what do i do? The buyer looked legit but i am thi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Inform about can't publish listing

I am a customer about 8 months ago. And I tried to spread my local business globally with eBay. but the first time I can't do it because of some error in the eBay system. Then you have been given a solution. Therefore I linked my Payoneer account cor...

eBay and payoneer link problems

It says "Your account is ready to start receiving eBay payments" in my payoneer account. However, when I'm trying to post my item on eBay but the message "It's embarrassing, there's a problem and try later" pops up. Is there any way to resolve this p...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bayers fraud

I sold Airpods max silver Dec 15 . This item I bought on Ebay as original and I sold it as original after some time of using it. I bought a Sony headphones instead so I decided to sale Airpods. I am absolutely sure that Airpods was original because I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer payment

I have buyers that want me to contact them directly through their email or phone to discuss payment. Sometimes even double the price of their offer. I tell them they should pay through eBay. Am I right? I don't want them to know my personal phone # a...

Terrible Experience

I can't verify my bank info, I've read several other posts and seems to be unanswered. I guess, I can't sell on eBay so moving to Facebook Marketplace.

Customer paid but I can't find it

Help...I really like many things about eBay but I can't figure out how to get paid. My seller chose Paypal but I did not see how to print a label, etc. so I went to UPS and mailed her the package. She sent me the email she had paid on Paypal on ebay....

Resolved! Multiple shipping charges on single item.

Has anyone ever been charged repeatedly for on shipping for a transaction? I got charged $3.82 three separate times and had it deducted from my payment. But there was only one shipping label scanned and printed at the post office.How can I rectify th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors