Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why i cant direct pay

Hello eBay ...I Have a problem.why i cant pay directly from my bank card... Thank you...

Unknown charge to credit card - Ebay O*22-07147-05472 San Jose $234.56

Unable to contact anyone at Ebay to assist with a charge appearing on our credit card statement with reference of Ebay O*22-07147-05472 San Jose $234.56 Australia - unable to find a contact email address or phone number to assist with this possible f...

Ebay won't stop reminding me to send an invoice

I have a buyer who offered through best offer and I accepted. About a day later they requested an invoice through ebay. I clicked the link on the email ebay sent me with the invoice request and sent the automatically generated invoice. Ebay has been ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Microdeposits issue. I have received 4 payments

Hello, I hope you can assist. I have received four micro deposits from ebay to verify my account. however when I opened the page to enter the amounts, I noticed its asking for two payments and not for payments, therefore I don't know which amount I s...

Adding bank

I’ve added bank info found bank on list added and then I get a red banner saying ran in to a problem try again later is eBay having issues

Refund help

First time seller I had to cancel the sale after a buyer made purchase, I don’t have a payment option set up and have not received or Ed the funds although the buyer has said the funds have been withdrawn from their account. I am now trying to make t...

eBay managed payments and date of birth?

We've recently opened up an ebay store, and have had pretty good results. We've been asked to switch to Managed Payments by Jan 22 or we can no longer list items. When filling out the form, it asked for the company director's DOB. They don't want to ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors