cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by 02 Nov, 2023

I have updated this 3 x times already.....and still get the same message.

I am also unable to relist items!!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by 02 Nov, 2023

Try going on the UK ebay site.

This is the US ebay.com site.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I am also having an impossible time updating my bank account details after more than 2.5 years on managed payments. Payments not going through, micro deposits not going through. This started on September 27 when payouts started getting supposedly "rejected" by my bank. If anyone has a supervisor name to contact, please let me know. I am in Canada.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Certain banks do not work well with eBay. I know Bank of America is one in the USA.

Could be its your bank...not you.

Easy to get another bank account that would work. I have 2 banks I work with...just need debit cards with routing numbers....don't need any checks.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I am assuming this is a business account...in UK...and quite a bit of paperwork to submit for a business account...and if its a store...and a business license needed

Message 5 of 5
latest reply