cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are sorry, but the item you selected may not be purchased due to seller shipping restrictions or

what do i do with this error: 

We are sorry, but the item you selected may not be purchased due to seller shipping restrictions or due to country-specific import/export or other relevant restrictions

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

We are sorry, but the item you selected may not be purchased due to seller shipping restrictions or

What ever it is you are trying to buy the seller can’t ship it to you because of your countries customs import restrictions. 
In other words you can’t buy it. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@dfsajn-77 

Latvia has restrictions that prevent and disallow you from purchasing whatever it is that you're trying to buy.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

There is nothing you can do about that "error". 

If you are purchasing something that is not allowed to be imported to your country, even of the seller ships it, the customs agency in your country will confiscate it, and possibly take punitive action.

So, if you can't, don't.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I'm getting the same error message trying to purchase an old, used woodworking tool from the UK to ship to USA.  I've done it many times before.  I don't think there's a new restriction on cast iron or fear of transfer of woodworking technology into the hands of the rebel colonists.  It's just another example of ebay coming unglued at the seams.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply