cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Until Payoneer verifies your account

Until Payoneer verifies your account, we're unable to pay you for any sold items, and you're unable to create new listings. Please log in to Payoneer and make these updates by Mar 28, 2024 to avoid further restrictions.

There is a problem that appears in front of me and I do not know what is causing it

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Read the first paragraph of your post. It explains the cause of your problem, and tells you how to fix it.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Please log in to Payoneer and make the updates required to verify your account by Mar 28, 2024 to avoid further restrictions, until this is done Ebay is unable to pay you for any sold items and you're unable to create new listings.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I did what I was asked but the problem never went away

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Did you successfully link your Payoner account to eBay?  Payoneer lets you know right away when you're  linked. Then after your account is linked it takes eBay 2-4 weeks to activate your selling account.

What type of Payoneer account are you trying to link to? 

Is your eBay account a personal or business account?

Is your Payoneer account an Individual or a Company account?

You must link an Individual Payoneer account if your eBay account is a personal account. A Company Payoneer account is for an eBay business account.

You can sell on either type of account. 

Payoneer lets you know right away when you're  sucessfully linked. Then after sucessfully linking it takes  eBay 2-4 weeks to activate your selling account. eBay will send you an email when you're all set.

Which step are you on?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply