cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated Plus FVF Discount

Hello - as a new Top Rated Seller, I've now sold several items as "Top Rated Plus", but I'm not seeing any difference in the FVF.  Are the 10% FVF discounts supposed to be immediately applied at the time of sale, or is it all aggregated as a lump sum credit at the next monthly invoice?  I've seen people chime in with either of those as the answer, but am thinking only one of those is true.  Can anyone please shed some light on this?  Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

According to this page it should come off at the time of the sale, before the money goes into your bank account.  https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/seller-levels-performance-standards/seller-levels-performance-stan...

@rebell45 wrote:

According to this page it should come off at the time of the sale, before the money goes into your bank account.  https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/seller-levels-performance-standards/seller-levels-performance-stan...

That link explains how it's calculated; I don't see anything there that explains when it's credited; did I miss something? Historically, the TRS+ discount is credited as a lump sum each month. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi 5-solas.  Did you ever get an answer to this?  I just achieved Top-Rated status and sold two items that qualified as Top-Rated Plus, but the 10% discount was not applied at the time of sale.   Do you get some sort of credit at the end of the month?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply