cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So frustrating

Why can I not find withdrawal or have money in my payouts tab. But in my available funds I have money but can not seem to collect this!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

So frustrating

The available funds mean you can use the money to pay for shipping or other fees, but it has not been scheduled to be deposited into your Financial Institution yet.  When it is scheduled then it has been released and now you must wait on your Financial Institution to credit the money into your account.

In the example below you can see a deposit of 56¢ is scheduled to be paid out on the 1st.  The 1st is a holiday, so it won't get to the bank until the 2nd.  The $12.52 that is processing has not been scheduled to be paid out yet but most likely will be released on Tuesday.

stephenmorgan_0-1704091128899.png

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

So frustrating

thank you. You should honestly put your number down for eBay tech support and charge .10 cents a min. You’d be rich. There’s no customer service here everything is either fake buyers or messes up anytime you sell anything. I appreciate you taking your time and helping. I’m not sure why it’s takin a month tho and keeps pushing my available balance forward a day. I’ll figure it out I hope

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

So frustrating

If you have been waiting a month then there must be a reason eBay has been holding it so long. Sometimes they will hold your payment if you are a new seller.  Anything you have sold lately can you ask the buyer to leave you a Positive Feedback?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply