cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

Hello, I want to sell in USA Market-Place, I haven't paypal account and user pays through paypal account, can I receive payment on my payoneer account or any other payment option?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Selling

Sellers in Pakistan need to link a Payoneer account to receive the proceeds of the buyer's payment. Yes, the buyer can pay on eBay with PayPal or any other accepted method and eBay takes the final value fee from the payment and they put the rest in your Payoneer account. 

After successfully linking a Payoneer account it takes 2-4 weeks for eBay to activate your selling account. They'll send you an email when you're all set, and they'll tell you your listing limits.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Selling

I don't know.

We don't use Payoneer here.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Selling

@aleezcollection 

PayPal doesn't process eBay payments anymore, and have not since 2021. Buyers can pay however they like (not necessarily with PayPal) but sellers have to register with eBay managed payments to receive payouts.

Because you are in Pakistan, you will have to register a Payoneer account to receive your payouts from eBay managed payments. More info:

https://export.ebay.com/en/fees-and-payments/payments/

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Selling

Sellers in Pakistan need to link a Payoneer account to receive the proceeds of the buyer's payment. Yes, the buyer can pay on eBay with PayPal or any other accepted method and eBay takes the final value fee from the payment and they put the rest in your Payoneer account. 

After successfully linking a Payoneer account it takes 2-4 weeks for eBay to activate your selling account. They'll send you an email when you're all set, and they'll tell you your listing limits.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Selling

Thanks. Can you tell me one more thing about eBay? Can I use a virtual card from a registered bank on an eBay store?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply