cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment on demand to debit suddenly not workingt.

I had the payments on demand to my debit card for several months. Now it is not working.

I have gone over everything again and again.

I am very frustrated even finding how to post a new thread and hope someone can help.

I think it is because my debit card was hacked and the bank issued me a new one which I entered as my means for payout. I entered the amounts eBay sent to my bank account (which has always been the same) and received a confirmation that it was accepted. 

I am not getting my payments to my debit card. I have been searching for a couple of days to try and figure out how to solve this.,

• "Payout Settings" - it won't let me clear "daily " scheduled payouts, which does not allow for immediate payouts.  to deposit.

Under Payment Options:

• Shows Bank as "payout" and "selling costs". 
  • It shows my Debit card was last used for a purchase check out.

I am hoping the community can tell me why this is happening and how to correct it. 

Thank you for your help

Pecano

Payout schedule - I cannot get rid of "daily"Payout schedule - I cannot get rid of "daily"I have selected debit card for payouts.I have selected debit card for payouts.Selected bank for selling costsSelected bank for selling costsPayouts for debit card with ratePayouts for debit card with rate

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

For this community board I cannot find how to verify my email address. I don't think my post is being seen. 

I receive all my ebay emails. It has not changed.

I get very confused how to use this board that has a wealth of knowledge to learn from.

Pecano  

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Payouts on demand are not available if you’re receiving your payouts daily you need to change it to weekly. Then the payout on demand will be available.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

The answer is right there in the first screen shot..."Not available for daily payouts. Select a different payout schedule to reenable."

If that doesnt work, reach out to eBay support. I find especially the live chat to be a very short wait time.

Best wishes.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Mine is doing the same thing. I've used it for over a year and now all of a sudden not working. eBay has no answers. I've called them. They're no help. If you can figure it out please let me know. It started happening on the 6th

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Same issue been working on it for a week now. On the phone everyday with eBay and they have no answer.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Year Old thread 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply