cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a business should not have to do managed payments

I am not a business I am an individual who is just selling some old family stuff to make a little extra money and should not have to deal with this new managed payment system. from what I have read about it there is no benefit to me if anything it is going to be a hassle. I do not have a personal bank account I share mine with my husband and need to keep the money separate due to the risk it being used by accident to pay bills especially since I do not touch the money until I receive positive feedback or a month has passed so I can refund if needed. if I am going to be forced into this then it looks like I will be taking my business to Etsy or some other known selling site that is not going to take away my right to choose.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Not a business should not have to do managed payments

I live in New York and do not have a garage as I am in the city. My mother and grandmother were collectors and had some good stuff. Just because I have a few expensive items does not make me a business. Much of my feedback is also from buying not from selling. Do not make assumptions about someone just based on a quick glance and knowing absolutely nothing about that person. I also sell items for some of the older tenants in my building who do not use a computer and do not take anything from them except for the fees and shipping costs and make no profit.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply