cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM AN EBAY SELLER IN GOOD STANDING..I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP EXPRESS 30 MINUTE PAYMENTS

WHAT PERCENTAGE DOES EBAY CHARGE TO PROVIDE YOUR PAYMENT IN 30 MINUTES TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ..FOR INSTANCE IF I SOLD AN ITEM FOR $50.00 WOULD IT BE AN ADDITIONSAL 2, 3, 4, 5% TAKEN OUT FOR 30 MINUTE EXPRESS PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALSO HAVING TROUBLE WITH ALLOWING MY ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED TO CANADA PRESENTLY I ONLY SHIP TO UNITES STATES ..EVERYTIME I SELECT CANADA IT KNOCKS OUT NORTH AMERICA ....CANNOT REACH AN EBAY REPRESENTIVE BY PHONE !!!!!!!!CAN ANYONE HELP....

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I AM AN EBAY SELLER IN GOOD STANDING..I WOULD LIKE TO SET UP EXPRESS 30 MINUTE PAYMENTS

I withdrew $60.87....cost was .91 cents.....I received my payout in about 5 seconds...it depends on your bank.

You can withdraw all 365 days of the year after around 8:30 PM IF you have "available funds".

I had to submit the first page of my banking monthly page and the "heading of the bank must be on that one page...and the bank gave me a free copy to email eBay when asked.

Here's the strange thing...eBay doesn't send a notification when it appears...it just appeared one day as to me being able to withdraw. Expect a number of days before it happens of course.

And are you blocking Mexico as a country?...Mexico is a part of North America.

So must allow Canada, Mexico and USA...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You must set your "payouts to Tuesday" for Express Payouts  to work. Otherwise it won't work. I forgot about that.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO MY QUESTIONS 12345JAMESSTAMPS, In otherwords express payments does not work unless you specify a day ..I was under the impression that 30 minutes after an auction ended as a seller you would have the money and not have to wait 3 days for ebay to make funds available to your bank account ...another example ..if i sold a item today and the auction ended at 5 P.M..Would I have the funds In my bank  account by 5:30  P.M. today........that is  what I assumed ebay express payments meant ...regarding the shipping to canada yes i have selected mexico, north america, thank you.....

Message 4 of 4
latest reply