cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch where no online payment methods are available for selection?

nov140
Rising Star

7C7711B1-3AD0-4A04-81A6-45B8A9C3D0DD.png

I’ve been having this glitch since a couple weeks ago where the PayPal payment option has completely disappeared from all of my listings, and the only payment methods available for selection are the offline payment methods. This is an example of how one of my listings look now: https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/143503964992

My buyers have no way to pay using PayPal or other online methods.

Yes, I’m already signed up for managed payments and have linked my Payoneer account. I even tried creating a new listing recently to see if the new payment methods will appear, but they didn’t. 

I already contacted support twice, once 4 days ago and another time 2 days ago, and both times I was told it was a well-known glitch and the tech team will get it resolved within 24-48 hours. Well, it’s been over 96 hours since I first contacted support and it’s still not been resolved yet. I’m planning to contact support again later, but it looks like this is going to be an endless cycle of waiting 48 hours over and over to no avail. 

Anyone experiencing this too, and managed to get eBay to fix this glitch for them yet?  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you manage to resolve this issue?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The person you are attempting to reply to hasn't been in this forum in 3 years and is no longer selling on eBay. This thread is also from 3 years ago. 
Payment methods that are approved by eBay are automatically posted into listings. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply