cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error during payoneer configuration with Ebay payment system

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi , This is my first post  in this  forum but i hope  this community will support me  with their knowledge.

Some days ago i got email from Ebay for connecting  Payoneer with my Ebay account. i Tried   but i got error 

Para que eBay le pague mediante Payoneer, los detalles del perfil de su cuenta Payoneer deben coincidir con los detalles de su perfil de eBay.
Los detalles que actualmente no coinciden:
  • Tipo de actividad

this message   is about to check my payoneer account  and  ACTIVITY TYPE    but i have  my payonner account  with my same name  personal name as i have  name in my ebay account .

i talked with  ebay  they said  we need same name  on both plateform   and  it  is same . but still i am getting error  same  

Please help me to sort  out this  problem so that i can configure my  payoneer with my ebay .

Thanks very much

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Okay, so Payoneer is a type of payment processor?

From what I'm reading it sounds like Payoneer functioned exactly like PayPal did and almost allows for managed payments to be bypassed...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@lagarto_electronico wrote:

Okay, so Payoneer is a type of payment processor?

From what I'm reading it sounds like Payoneer functioned exactly like PayPal did and almost allows for managed payments to be bypassed...

I did some reading on the Payoneer website and it does seem a lot like PayPal. I think since eBay has formed some alliance with them that this will be the payment processor for those countries that Adyen doesn't want to work with.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply