cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEbay reported to the Federal Trade Commission

Dear FEEbay,
On 4/14 I initiated a payout. It is now the 18th and we have seen no money deposited into our Nat'l bank acct.
On the morning of the 18th, I spoke with a CSR in your "payouts" dept. and was told that the payout was not initiated by ebay until the 16th - 48 hours AFTER I initiated the transfer.  I am now told that I MAY have access to MY MONEY on the 19th!!!!!

Feebay, you sat on MY MONEY for 48 hours. With the four digits worth of funds I "own" and in addition the thousands of other sellers you do this to, I wonder how many TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS YOU MAKE IN INTEREST INCOME WITH MY/OUR MONEY!!!!   Yet, for only and "extra fee", you can transfer funds "immediately".....     YOU ARE PERPETUATING A SCAM...... therefore....

On 4/18 You were reported to the Federal Trade Commission for fraud:   Case # 172077072.

Have a nice day.... FEEbay......

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Thanks for posting, but you may want to consider sending that information directly to eBay as these community boards are just comprised of other eBay buyers, and sellers.

The likelihood of "eBay" seeing it is slim.

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Where is the fraud?

Did you pay for the instant pay out?

Have a great day
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

The odds of the FTC doing anything with this complaint are even slimmer.

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

PLEASE -- if you have an actual complaint about eBay, you need to direct it TO eBay.

When you post here, you're addressing a large group of eBay buyers and sellers, not eBay itself or its employees.  

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

I did inform FEEbay. Now I am letting the FEEbay community know of a financial scam perpetuated on us all (money floating).

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

Yep, you are correct. Just letting others know that if FEEbay "floats your money", they are earning MILLIONS in interest income "on the float" before sending to you.

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

Your are correct, but we have to take a stand against FEEbay **bleep** somewhere and somehow....

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

Where's the scam?

Unless you paid for the instant payout, there is no scam.

Have a great day
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

OK...curiousity got the best of me...

How did you 'initiate' a payout (not sure how to do that)

and were the funds available or processing?

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

I "initiate" mine using On Demand payouts ...no fee for that. There is also 1-3 day wait for funds to go through depending on your bank. I receive mine within a few hours except weekends and holidays. 

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

@ebooksdiva 

is that the method that is not available when you have 'daily' chosen?

I ask because I do not see that option....(I am always learning)

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Hello,
Go to Seller Dashboard, Payments, Summary
Your Financial Summary
Available Funds - REQUEST PAYOUT

That is how you initiate a manual payout.
Yes, funds were available for transfer.

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

@monica-sells 

That is correct. If you have Daily payouts you can't request an On Demand payout. 

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

Delaying a transfer is a scam on US.   Money is in FEEbay's accounts; MILLIONS OF $$$  !
They float the money and earn interest income on OUR money.
They DELAYED THE EXECUTION of transfer for 48 hours - TWO days!    Keep in mind, this isn't a person executing the transaction; it is all computer controlled. They say transfer w/in 1-3 business days;   They DELAYED TRANSFER FOR TWO DAYS..... That sir, is the scam and fraud - against their very own policy. 

Message 15 of 23
latest reply