cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay won't stop reminding me to send an invoice

I have a buyer who offered through best offer and I accepted. About a day later they requested an invoice through ebay. I clicked the link on the email ebay sent me with the invoice request and sent the automatically generated invoice. 

Ebay has been sending me an invoice reminder 2 to 3 times a day and I have no idea why. I don't know how to stop it. I've sent the invoice twice and have a record of it being sent. The buyer has not paid yet so I wonder if that is the issue, but why am I being constantly reminded to do something I've already done, and how do I stop the reminders?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you accepted an offer, they should have already received an invoice through eBay and wouldn't need to send another. Are you sure the request for the invoice is coming from eBay, do you see this request when you log into eBay or is coming into your email message box? If it is the latter, check the ending of the email address it is being sent from. Could be because it's not paid for yet, but looking at your sold items, I don't see any that were ended with a best offer, all ended with bids. What is the item number? Did you receive an offer through eBay or email message?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The offer was through ebay and so was the invoice request, and the customer requested an invoice through ebay. Ebay (ebay@ebay.com) is the one sending me emails "reminding" me to send an invoice. They have the subject "Action needed: Please send buyer total amount due". The item is "Lego BIONICLE 8924 Warriors titan Maxilos and Spinax 2007 with manual ". Strangely, my publicly listed sold items that were sold through best offer just show bids. I'm not being reminded to send an invoice for any other item I've sold, but they have all been paid for, and this is the first of my items a buyer has requested an invoice.

I'm still getting these emails with just one today so far.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply