cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay instant payout is never available

My instant payout has not worked for months.  It had been working since they first started with it but then it just stopped.  It always is greyed out.  I have my account set for On Demand withdrawals..

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You had "Express Payouts" ? Mine are still working. You maybe changed something since then? The slightest change would do it. You might had accidentally clicked the wrong button as well. 

I mean, even an expired debit card you have on file would do it.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I have even tried deleting the card and adding it again.    It did show not grayed out once in the last few months .

I am currently talking with Ebay support and they say the issue is because my bank account and my debit card are both from the same bank...  Does not really make sense..

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I just tried to use a card from a different bank and it still doesn't work

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I have not sold on eBay for a few years. Was considering starting up again, but with them changing the way you get paid and problems I’ve read about I have to rethink it.  If people sell something they want to get paid for it right away not monthly….even weekly. Haven’t ran across why they went to doing it this way. I know when there’s bills to be paid the bills don’t like to wait……

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

There is an option for on-demand withdrawal.  There are two choices with that.  You can transfer it to your bank which takes 1-2 days or you can do an instant withdrawal for a small fee..

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Did you ever find a fix to this? I'm in the same boat. Have funds available. Go to type in the instant withdrawal amount, it shows the amount I want to withdraw at the top. Then there is the the bank or instant for a few buttons, then under those buttons, the amount never shows up in their spot for withdrawal. It's blank for the total withdraw AMT even though it's typed in so the the send my money bar never turns to a clickable tab. I've tried everything! About to call. Doesn't matter if I'm in the app or in chrome. Or instant ot wait a day. I either have to have it on daily withdrawal to get it otherwise if I switch back to a week or biweekly weekly the instant transfer is not available. Thanks in advance 

1000016195.png

1000016196.png

Message 7 of 7
latest reply