cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not update Managed Payments because of ebays error

Ebay keeps sending me the messages:

Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update by May 15, 2021 to avoid further restrictions.

! You still need to update information on your account

When I try to enter my bank account to update the Manage Payments the account holder name automatically appears as my first and last name and can not be deleted or changed. It has the match my ebay and bank account which both have a middle initial of H.

I called the MP department last week and was on the phone for 45 minutes with a cs. I entered ebay.com/guideme so he could see my screen and he was still unable to fix the problem. He said he would make a note, pass it on to technical support and call me back in 24 hours (still waiting). It is their programming 

that keeps me from adding the information they need yet they want to punish me for their glitches.

I have been selling on ebay for 21 years and for the last couple of years the problems have increased exponentially.  I quit selling coins on my other account, started selling at a antique mall and doing great with more profit. I wish there was another site to sell my other items.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am experiencing same exact thing right now.  I called twice ystrdy; one guy said he'd transfer me to MS dept., after 15 min. of me accurately explaining problem to this guy who spoke horrible English...then call dumped! Not me. 

Called back: now Im told MS cannot help me update my acct. info. Ok, then FIX YR BROKEN LINKS...ADD INFO ON EXACTLY WHAT ROUTING NOS THEY WANT BC EIGHT ARE REQUIRED, BUT ACTUAL ROUTING NO'S ARE SIX!

HOW MANY HOOPS DO THEY EXPECT PPL TO JUMP THROUGH EXACTLY IN ORDER TO SELL??? **bleep** IS GOING ON eBAY??? GET IT TOGETHER, NOW!!!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@affinity4antiques wrote:

ADD INFO ON EXACTLY WHAT ROUTING NOS THEY WANT BC EIGHT ARE REQUIRED, BUT ACTUAL ROUTING NO'S ARE SIX!

I don't know where you live, but bank routing numbers in the USA are 9 digits, not 8 or 6.

You can look up your bank's rounting # here:

https://routingnumber.aba.com/default1.aspx

Or you can look at the number in the lower left corner of one of your checks.

Oh, one more thing: YOU CAN STOP YELLING NOW!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Misery loves company 😞

I'm in a similar boat except for me I used to live in the USA but am now in Canada.  With managed pay I must have an American account.  I've tried to change my address but after 3 attempts to call support each time is the same...level 1 support can't help, move to level 2 support which can't help, move to level 3 support which can't help so they say they'll send to tech support and have it resolved in a week.  One week later still not working.. call again and repeat process.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Having a similar problem. Cannot delete my bank acc or update it. 

Jeeps sending funds tô this acc and returning. 

Payonner is up to date but ebay insists sendint to bank. 

More then a month now and no resolution whatsover

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply