cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9/16 STORE FEE NEVER CHARGED - MANAGED PAYMENTS

My monthly store fee in the amount of $59.95 due on 9/16 has never been charged. There was an error made in August (see screenshot) but it was corrected.  TRANSACTIONS.JPG

Always a newbie!
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@mam98031 wrote:

@millcreekrescue909 wrote:

Thank you for trying, Marie.  I did get charged for the current month but did not get charged for the month in question. I did read Velvets response and have decided not to pursue this any further. I have tried to do the right thing so that eBay can get the money due them but it appears that no one can even be bothered to forward this to someone who can actually solve the problem. I am not going to continue to spin my wheels trying to make sure eBay gets paid. The funds are sitting in my bank account if eBay wants their money but I’m not going to waste any more of my time on this.

Here is a little help for your posting above.

velvet@ebay 

Thanks @mam98031! I checked once more and it looks like this is a known issue a few other sellers have experienced as well. I found that a ticket was recently started so I've added you to it @millcreekrescue909 and we thank you for your efforts to ensure your subscription is paid for the month of September. 

Velvet,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 15 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

What causes this?

tyler@ebay 

jasmen@ebay 

velvet@ebay 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Maybe when they were in there correcting the error they somehow credited you for another month?

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

I've had issues in the past,    I'll be at the 12 month anniversary of my store subscription.   Lets's say August.     The store will renew on August 1st.    I won't get charged my subscription fee on the August 8th invoice but I end up getting charged for both August and September on September 8th invoice. 

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

No. They didn’t.

Always a newbie!
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I’ve been on Managed Payments for over a year. Always charged on the 16th.

Always a newbie!
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Are you on Managed Payments?

Always a newbie!
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Brain cramp.      I'm sorry.      Obviously since MPs kicked in I haven't had the issue I described.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

What causes this?

tyler@ebay 

jasmen@ebay 

velvet@ebay 

tyler@ebay 

jasmen@ebay 

velvet@ebay 

I tagged this thread about a week ago, but no one has stopped by that can possibly help the OP.  So here is a little bump and reminder, they still need help.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

@mam98031 wrote:

What causes this?

tyler@ebay 

jasmen@ebay 

velvet@ebay 

tyler@ebay 

jasmen@ebay 

velvet@ebay 

I tagged this thread about a week ago, but no one has stopped by that can possibly help the OP.  So here is a little bump and reminder, they still need help.

Apologies for the delay @mam98031! This does sound odd. They could wait until around the 16th so see if a charge comes through, but if not, then it would be best for them to work with Customer Support. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

velvet@ebay 

Thank you for stopping by.  Sad that is the only option to get help as it is like bobbing for apples [an effort to keep it clean] as to whether the first try will get you anywhere or will you have to dive in several times before you will get to someone that is trained and/or willing to actually help.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Thank you for trying, Marie.  I did get charged for the current month but did not get charged for the month in question. I did read Velvets response and have decided not to pursue this any further. I have tried to do the right thing so that eBay can get the money due them but it appears that no one can even be bothered to forward this to someone who can actually solve the problem. I am not going to continue to spin my wheels trying to make sure eBay gets paid. The funds are sitting in my bank account if eBay wants their money but I’m not going to waste any more of my time on this.

Always a newbie!
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

velvet@ebay 

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

If you, who are paid by eBay, don’t care enough to forward this to someone who can make sure eBay gets paid, why should I? I’ve done my part by bringing this to your attention. Now I’m through with it. 

Always a newbie!
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

@mam98031 wrote:

velvet@ebay 

Thanks @mam98031! I checked once more and it looks like this is a known issue a few other sellers have experienced as well. I found that a ticket was recently started so I've added you to it @millcreekrescue909 and we thank you for your efforts to ensure your subscription is paid for the month of September. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 15 of 15
latest reply