cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

180 dollars processing disappeared

So this morning In my processing section of managed payment showed 180 dollars processing . I bought 3 postage labels this morning I spent 32.50 on postage  so my available balance went to -32.50 . . I log in this afternoon my processing funds shows 0 and my available shows 18.80  . What happened to  the other 129.42 that cleared. Well ebays managed payment help doesn't know . I spent 55 minutes on the phone with someone whose first language was not English and who could not even figure out what I was even asking . I am pretty sure that I will never see my 129.42 again. Yep managed payments  is a much better system than Paypal for Ebay.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

@egnatz1 wrote:

I am pretty sure that I will never see my 129.42 again. Yep managed payments  is a much better system than Paypal for Ebay.

Oh I'm sure someone will pop along and say it's your fault — you can't see the light, you can't adapt, etc

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Been here for 20 years in one shape or form and adapted but when it starts to put a dent in my bottom line it catches your attention for sure .

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

money does nt just evaporate in MP.thye might have paid some fees in between you looking at the totals.

not saying its your fault but I would look at every single line of detail if you can

MP usually leaves some sort of trail of the money..........please do not despair....I am sure its there

I hardly ever look at my small details in MP anymore..theycoud be stealing from me but I dont think so

MP pretty much does what ebays tells it to do.I can not control when they take out certain fees but I am sure thye go after them when the $$ are available.

maybe ebay wants these fees and thinks they better get your money while they can

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

No I verified everything totaled all fees and shipping taken out and what I'm owed and its just not there gone . 20 years of doing this and never saw anything like this. Owe no fees and the only fees taken out since this morning were the postage I bought . The figures I have support whats owed to me and have been forwarded to Ebay.  So watch your payouts.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

It could have been sent as a payout to your bank. You can check this on the payouts tab under payments to see how much money they sent to you and when. It takes a few days to show up in the bank once they have sent it. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Could "Trust and Safety" be able to help, or, at least guide you to a better solution?  Worth a try?  See at top of page.  That's outrageous!  And to think they want so much personal information.  Is there any protection against Ramsom Ware that's going big right now?  Please let us know how this goes!  ((Hugs))  

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

No payout to my bank it is just gone like it cleared and just in a blink was gone . Working with Ebay will update when I hear something.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Oh I'm sure someone will pop along and say it's your fault — you can't see the light, you can't adapt, etc

Etc., such as:

Change is good, every platform does it, eBay is God, yeah, you know.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Mine looked strange earlier today.

said some funds (a lot) were available, and also funds (a lot) were in a "payout", but as the "payout" had not actually processed it was the same funds showing in both places.

Checking later the available funds dropped to the correct amount, and a check of "Payout" was correct.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Did you ever figure this out? I know I'm 2 years late but I am having the exact same issue and I cannot figure out where the money went.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply