Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open a return request

Hello, I purchased this item by mistake and the return request was canceled by mistake. Please reopen the request after I spoke with the sellerOEM | 2022 -- 2023 Hyundai Tucson LEDRunning Light (Left/Driver)Order 23-11503-67247

Revising your shipping costs on a live listing.

Hi, I'm a infrequent seller, mostly clearing out my closet of high value items periodically. The shipping function has changed a bit, and I listed a bunch of stuff with auto-calcuation for shipping rates thinking I'd just come back and change it, but...

Negative Feedback

I'm a little confused as to how the feedback policy works and I'm hopeful someone can give me insight.An item was purchased that had 2 flaws. I listed the flaws in the description and took several pictures highlighting the flaws. The buyer then leave...

Auction seller przemko21

I am very upset because up to 1 second it said that Iwas the highest bet and when I am waiting to pay it appears that it was not me and that someone won it for 10 dollars more, and at no time did they notify me but until it close it appeared that it ...

payout

I have been receiving regular payout for months on Ebay, all of a sudden they want to hold my funds? What is different this time is that it is a higher amount of money. Does this happen often, or can the buyer request a hold?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's treatment of sellers

Why am I being penalized for the same thing over and over again? Something past that I have no control over. Ebay's fault for classification?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Label created but item never shipped

I ordered a seat cover and the seller created a shipping label, but never shipped the item. I've messaged the seller with no reply. I'm not sure what to do next. I can't get a refund because they created a label like it was shipped. How do I contact ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors